SHAVING TIPS FOR EVERY BODY
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1971″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Exfoliating before shaving is not necessary because shaving, in itself, exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells. There! Your life is already simpler and it’s only the first tip. Just imagine what the other tips in here will do for you.
- Did you know that your face, underarm, leg, and bikini area hair all grow differently? That’s why our common docking technology allows for you to mix and match Dorco blades so you can try different cartridges and find the right one for each area. If a convenient throw away is more your style, try our disposables.
- When I say “warm water,” you say “that’s the stuff.” Why? Because warm water softens the hair and relaxes the hair follicle, allowing for a closer and smoother shave. Never use cold water before shaving your face, and if you’re shaving in the shower, wait 5 to 10 minutes to start.
- Quit shaving against the hair grain! It’s easier to give up than smoking and shaving in the direction your hair grows will help minimize cuts and bumps.
- You’re not trying to scrape paint off a rotting piece of wood! Always use light to medium pressure when shaving to avoid nicks and cuts. If you find yourself having to apply more pressure to get the job done, stop, drop, and get a new blade.
- This one might double as a way to tone your biceps! You should rinse your blades in water every 1 to 2 strokes. Doing this will lessen the buildup and will ensure a closer shave.
- Run out of shaving cream mid shave? Do not — I repeat — do NOT dry shave. Unless for some reason you think sporting a sweet, sweet razor burn makes you look like a badass. Then by all means, rock that rash bling. Hair conditioner makes a great alternative if you’ve got it.
- Your razor isn’t a swamp creature, so don’t leave it sitting in a pool of water! Store it in a dry place so it can live a long, healthy, non-rusty life.
- Prefer to ‘scape your body hair rather than shave it all off? We see you, we support you, and we’ve got trimmers for all your hard-to-reach spots.
- Now that you’re not paying exorbitant prices on drugstore razors, you can afford to change your razors after the recommended 7-10 shaves. You’re welcome. Go, shave what you want to shave, and be merry.
How good are our razors? So good! Just ask these verified news organizations.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_images_carousel images=”1949,1950,1951,1952,1953,1954,1955,1956″ img_size=”full” onclick=”link_no” slides_per_view=”8″ hide_pagination_control=”yes” hide_prev_next_buttons=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row]